Wednesday 9 October 2013

Neostrata Acne Care Glycolic Acid Line

So let me give you a background of my problems. Skin problems I mean the others will take up too much of your time. I have oily acne-prone skin. Always have and I guess I always will. I've struggled with acne since I hit my teens. I've tried all different types of medications: drugstore, doctor prescribed, and everything in between. 

I didn't hit clear skin until I went on Accutane for the second time. Now I have much clearer skin. Nothing close to perfect. But manageable. 

So I decided to give NeoStrata's Acne Care line a try. 

I am currently using the Level 1 toning solution and the clarifying lotion:



Now they claim that the clarifying lotion is superior to benzoyl peroxide so lets see how true their claims really are. 

With the 8% Glycolic Acid in the toner, its meant to reveal clearer skin and help resurface scarring. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for theses two so lets see how it pans out..

Have any of you tried these and had good/bad results? Let me know!!

Update: Toning Solution Level 1 has been helping control my oil (to an extent) but I am looking forward to moving up to level two.

Clarifying lotion gave me a really bad reaction! Broke out into a rash and cystic pimples so I returned it after one use!

No comments:

Post a Comment