Saturday 19 October 2013

BareMinerals Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer

I decided to give this primer a try as I do love most BareMinerals products. It comes in

 Original, Brightening, Neutralizing, and Oil-Control.

The one I purchased is the Neutralizing. It has a yellow tint meant to neutralize any 

discolorations.  
This is what is stated on the website about this primer:

Create a silky, smooth canvas for a flawless foundation application with Prime Time Neutralizing Foundation Primer. With its color-correcting yellow base and light-reflective pigments, this innovative foundation primer immediately neutralizes the appearance of discoloration, uneven skin tone and redness for brighter, younger-looking skin. Our mineral-infused formula glides on seamlessly, combating flaky dryness, rough patches and uneven skin texture.

I haven't tried many primers because I don't really see the need to add extra liquid to my face when its already an oil slick.

They didn't have the Oil Control formula at the time so I decided to try this one. I have to say I was quite surprised at how much longer my makeup lasted while using this. Although I did need to blot throughout the day as usual, the stay power of my makeup was great! I can usually see my discolouration and blemishes by the afternoon, but my skin looked flawless until I was ready to take my makeup off. 

I would definitely like to try the Oil Control formula to see if it makes any difference. 

This is a thumbs up primer! Have any of you tried the other formulas?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment